Mini Medics - First aid lessons for KS2
Our KS2 children have begun a course learning the basics of first-aid.
Lesson one taught them the children to:
- Ring the correct emergency numbers.
- What details they would be asked from an operator.
- To look for dangers (DR ABC)
- How to check for response. (DR ABC)
- How to check a patients airway (DR ABC)
- Finally, how to correctly check a patient's breathing. (DR ABC)
Lesson two included:
- Giving CPR to a patient.
- How to correctly use defibrillators.